Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
The Holcombe Door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product. 1340mm wide, 500mm projection, 650mm high above door head, 910mm maximum brick opening, 45 degree pitch, weight 24kg- PCS-H1
- The canopy can receive tiles, slate, felt tiles or our. Comes with a pair of FSG20-T gallows brackets. Dip treated with base coat stain. Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements. Technical- The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss one open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards. Two tilt fillets and two sprockets. The width is measured from the extreme ends of the rafter’s foot cut to foot cut. Projection of 500mm is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit. The canopy is constructed from European red deal fifths.The joints are mortise and tenon to all framework and brackets. All seen surfaces are twice sanded 80s grit and 100s grit. The finials on some of the range are designed to stand off from the canopy carcass to allow the use of clay or concrete ridge tiles. The finial and the front truss are drilled to receive tenoned turned bobbins to project the finial 100mm past the carcass. Our canopies are sent to site flat pack for convenience and are quickly assembled using our fixing instructions and drawings provided.
- Prices exclude delivery and product is available for next day delivery
- Optional fixing kit is available. See fixings section.