Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
The Coltishall door canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product, 1310mm wide, 750mm projection, 750mm high above door head, maximum brick opening 1090mm. pitch 45 degrees, weight 22kg.
- The canopy can receive tiles, slate, felt tiles. Comes with a pair of FGS9 gallows brackets.
- Available for next day delivery.
- Dip treated with micro porous base coat stain. Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements. The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss two open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards. Two tilt fillets and two sprockets. The width is measured from the extreme ends of the fascias Projection of 750mm is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit. The canopy is constructed from European red deal fifths, or unsorted grade timber. The joints are mortise and tenon to all framework and brackets. All seen surfaces are twice sanded 80s grit and 100s grit. Our canopies are sent to site flat pack for convenience and are quickly assembled using our fixing instructions and drawings provided.
- Optional fixing kit is available. Please see fixing section.