Fittings Kit Includes:
- Through bolts M10 120mm x2
- X2 Oak mushroom caps 25mm
- For the following brackets (section size 75mm)
Resin Kit Includes:
- x2 resin set 160mm M12
- X2 mushroom caps
Mono pitch roof brackets, with straight braces, mortise and tenon jointed, notched to receive a pole plate. 1422mm high, 680mm projection, head and upright 75mm x 75mm, brace 100mm x 50mm, SWL100kg weight 7kg.
- The price listed is for a single product not per pair.
- Technical- FSC COC European redwood, kiln dried. All joints are stop mortise and tenon (19mm) wide, the joints are glued with urea formaldehyde powder resin mixed with water and brush applied to tenons. Finish Planed all round timber. All curved surfaces bandsawn, and spindle moulder planned to profile. Bevels are 10mm and 12mm across the flats. All seen surfaces are twice sanded (80s grit and 100s grit) sandpapers, the mould detail to the ends of the curved braces are spindle moulder shaped and power file finished. All arises are removed with glass-paper. The straight braces have stop bevels to the leading edges, returned bevels to the outer end of the gibbet and the foot of the upright. All joints secured with headless aluminium pins. The safe working load has been calculated at a factor of safety of six. Structural suitability calculations to find the load should be obtained to prove the suitability of the product for your application. Dip treated with micro porous base coat stain.
- Prices excludes delivery, product available for next day delivery.
- Optional fixing kit available please see fixings section.