Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
The Crossover Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product, designed to suit door openings of 1400mm. 600mm projection, 830mm high above door head, maximum brick opening 1400mm, 42 degree pitch, weight 40kg- PCS-CO
- The canopy can receive tiles, slate, felt tiles. Comes with a pair of FGS7 Gallows brackets.
- Technical- Dip treated with microporous base coat stain. Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements. The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss two open rear trusses, two bargeboards, two fascia boards, two plywood soffit boards and six sprockets. The sizes quoted are Width 1700 mm is measured from the extreme ends of the fascia board to fascia board. Projection of 600mm is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the Barge board. The standard pitch is 42°The canopy is constructed from European red deal fifths.The joints are mortise and tenon to all framework and brackets. All seen surfaces are twice sanded 80s grit and 100s grit. Our canopies are sent to site flat pack for convenience and are quickly assembled using our fixing instructions and drawings provided. Rafter is Ex 150 mm x 50 mm.Cross rail is ex 75 mm x 50 mm.Fascia Boards are ex 200 mm x 25 mm. Barge boards are ex 200 mm x 25 mm.Plywood soffits 9 mm.Sprockets ex 50 mm x 25 mm tapered and angled.Gallows Brackets. GS7, 750 mm high 600 mm projection Head or Beam Ex 75 mm x 75 mm.Upright or post Ex 100 mm x 50 mm.Brace or gibbet Ex 100 mm x 50 mm.
- Price excludes delivery. Available for next day delivery
- Optional fixing kit can be provided. See our fixings section.