DOOR CANOPIES BRISTOL
Door Canopies Bristol
DOOR CANOPIES BRISTOL
ORDER DOOR CANOPIES BRISTOL
Are you looking to buy high-quality Door Canopies Bristol? At Canopy Products, we construct and deliver solid Door Canopies Bristolto Britain and Ireland.
Solid Door Canopies Bristolare available in different styles to fit the property, offer protection from the weather, and look fantastic!
Varieties of Door Canopies, Bristol
Our team produces 5 main types of wooden canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we have 8 or 9 unique styles from which to choose, follow this link to view the full range of flat roof door canopies
See below some of our flat roof canopies features.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A really traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•Supplied with the canopy are 2 C7 dummy timber corbel brackets.
•Technical Specifications – To carry the canopy weight you’ll find galvanized stainless steel arms that happens to be hid inside the canopy. The Ashton canopy is going to be treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies can be bought in 4 sizes , check out addiitional information here. Accessible in stock and offered on next day shipping.
• Bigger canopies can be accomplished. You need to allow ten days for delivery.
The Saddleworth Timber Canopy.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead will have to be supplied – contact us for lead.
• A set of brackets are supplied in order to complete the canopy.
• Weighing about 19kg, the Saddleworth is produced from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to three sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm kept in stock. Obtainable for next day distribution. Price does not include shipping.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• Sold to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• An established wood and ply canopy. Highest brick opening 1164mm.
• The canopy is supplied with galvanised support arms to be attached to the masonry and tucked away inside the canopy carcass. Elaborate timber dummy corbels are provided to finish the set.
• Specs – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is fixed to three sides of your carcass, a drip rail is fitted to three sides of the top of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is secured to three sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that fits into the groove. Galvanized steel arms carry the weight to the masonry inside the canopy . The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for over night shipping.
• Wider canopies can be created as much as 1800mm . Be sure to allow en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.