Order Door Canopies Chester
Would you like to obtain superior quality timber canopies Chester? At Canopy Products, we build and ship solid timber canopies to England and Ireland.
Accessible in many different styles, door canopies look incredible and in addition offer protection from the weather.
Obtainable Varieties of Door Canopies Chester
We generate 5 various main varieties of timber canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, there are eight or nine distinct models you could choose, to shop the full range, click the link
check out the information here for some more details on a few of our flat roof canopies.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy for lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm - FA4L
• The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
• 2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
• Tech - Galvanized steel limbs hold the canopies weight straight back to the masonry out from sight, within the canopy carcass. The Ashton canopy is actually cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 39kg.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in several sizes , view additional information here. They all are in stock and available on next day shipping and delivery.
• Much wider door canopies can be achieved. Allow around ten days for dispatch.
Saddleworth Wood Door Canopy to receive lead work.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• The Saddleworth is really a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Lead will not be provided.
• Brackets should be provided with the canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck glued and affixed to 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are fixed above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is affixed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail designed for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain.
• 1352mm kept in stock. For next day shipping and delivery. Price doesn't include shipping.
The Wilmslow Timber Canopy
• Sold to get lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• This type of canopy is a typical timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be supplied. Highest brick opening 1164mm.
• The Wilmslow Canopy includes ornamental corbels and supports.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood as well as 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Moulded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Cured with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Price tags exclude delivery, this will be added as you check out. Carried in stock at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.
To Order Door Canopies Chester Contact the Experts at Canopy Products Today!