DOOR CANOPIES DERBY
Door Canopies Derby
DOOR CANOPIES DERBY
OBTAIN DOOR CANOPIES DERBY
Do you want to purchase high quality Door Canopies Derby? We make and deliver solid timber canopies to Great Britain and Ireland.
Available in many different size and shapes, door canopies look wonderful and in addition offer defense against the elements.
Different types of Door Canopies Derby
We create a few main categories of door canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we have 8 or 9 different styles from which to choose, to shop the complete range, simply click here
Listed below are some examples of Flat Roof Canopy technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy
Lead work is received on-site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A timber and plywood canopy that’s traditional to look at. The lead is not provided with the canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•Provided with the canopy are a pair of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets.
•Tech Features – To support the door canopy mass there are galvanized stainless steel arms that happen to be hidden inside of the canopy. The Ashton canopy is going to be treated with a basecoat stain and is micro porous named Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are available in 4 different sizes , check out additional information here. Accessible in stock and available on next day shipping.
• Broader door canopies can be made. Allow around ten days for shipping. Please telephone for details.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, greatest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead not supplied.
• Brackets will undoubtedly be provided with the canopy.
• With a weight of 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is made from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm in stock. Readily available for next day shipping and delivery. Price doesn’t include shipping.
The Wilmslow Timber Canopy
• To obtain lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• The Wilmslow is a classic timber and plywood canopy, lead is not supplied. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Canopy will come with decorative corbels and supports.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is fitted to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is properly secured to 3 sides of your fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit into the groove. Steel arms hold the weight to the brickwork out of sight within the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for over night shipping.
• Wider canopies can be made up to 1800mm . Remember to allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.