Get Door Canopies Leeds
Do you want to purchase high-quality Door Canopies Leeds? At Canopy Products, we manufacture and ship door canopies throughout the UK.
For sale in various sizes and shapes, entrance canopies look amazing and additionally offer defense against the weather.
Available Designs of Door Canopies Leeds
Our team provides 5 types of solid timber canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we've got 8 or 9 different designs from which to choose, to shop the full range, follow the link
See below some of our flat roof canopies specifications.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy for lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other measurements available
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•Supplied with the canopy are 2 C7 brackets.
•Tech - Galvanized stainless steel arms bear the door canopies weight back to the masonry out of sight, inside of the canopy carcass. The Ashton canopy is cured with a basecoat stain that is micro porous known as Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock is the 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.
• Bigger door canopies could be made. You should allow ten days for delivery.
The Functional Saddleworth Timber Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, optimum brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• Lead will have to be supplied - get in touch for lead.
• Two FGS4 brackets are supplied to complete the canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood deck stuck and stapled onto ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are secured over the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. .
• Costs don't include delivery, this will be added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for following day delivery.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• To obtain lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• This type of canopy is a common timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be provided. Top brick opening 1164mm.
• The canopies are delivered with galvanised steel support arms that will have to be attached to the brickwork and hidden inside the canopy carcass. Decorative timber CW3 corbels will be given to complete the set.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood as well as 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board is tongued 150mm x 25mm. Molded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Treated with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and for over night shipping.
• Much wider canopies can be made as much as 1800mm . Remember to allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.
For Door Canopies Leeds Call Canopy Products