DOOR CANOPIES PRESTON
Door Canopies Preston
DOOR CANOPIES PRESTON
ACQUIRE DOOR CANOPIES PRESTON
Do you want to purchase high-quality Door Canopies Preston? Right here at Canopy Products, we produce and deliver door canopies to Britain and Ireland.
Door canopies come in variations to suit your property, offer defense against the weather, and look good!
Available Varieties of Door Canopies Preston
Our Company generates five main forms of timber canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
At Canopy Products, we manufacture nine different kinds of flat roof canopies, click this link to shop the whole collection
See below a couple of flat roof canopies specifications.
Ashton Wood Door Canopy
For lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A timber and plywood canopy that’s traditional to look at. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 C7 dummy timber corbel brackets equipped in order to complete the door canopy.
•Technical Specs – To support the door canopy mass we have stainless steel arms that are out of sight inside of the canopy. The Ashton canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 39kg.
• Ashton Canopies are listed in a variety of sizes , check out additional information here. They all are in stock and offered on next day shipping and delivery.
• Bigger canopies can be accomplished. Please be sure to permit ten days to shipping.
Saddleworth Wood Door Canopy to receive lead work.
• Size of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm optimum brick opening.
• Lead to be provided – contact us for lead.
• Brackets are going to be provided with the Saddleworth .
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed to ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. The 2 bearers are fastened over the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is mounted to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail fastened to three sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. .
• Costs don’t include shipping, it is added at check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Distributed to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• The Wilmslow is a typical timber and plywood canopy, lead isn’t delivered. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Canopy will include decorative corbels and steel supports.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood & 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board is tongued 150mm x 25mm. Molded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Cured with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and readily available for overnight shipping.
• Wider ones can be created as much as 1800mm . Please allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.