The Rivington Door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product. (FSC – INT-COC-003944.274) 2200mm wide, 600mm projection, 1085mm high above door head, maximum brick opening 1710mm, 45° pitch, weight 34kg- PCS-R4
- ++++Note this canopy is made to order, please allow 3 weeks+++++
- Please ignore stock levels on this product, made to order.
• The canopy can receive your tiles, slate, felt tiles. Comes with a pair of F-SG6-T gallows brackets.
• Technical – Dip treated with a microporus base coat stain allowing you to stain or paint to your requirements.
Note – Photos show finished on site products. Our canopy sets are not sent primed. This can be requested at an extra cost
Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements.
The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss one open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards, two tilt fillets and two sprockets.
The width is measured from the extreme ends of the rafter’s foot cut to foot cut. Projection is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit. The standard pitch is 45°.
The canopy is constructed from European red deal fifths, or unsorted grade timber. The joints are mortise and tenon to all framework and brackets. All seen surfaces are twice sanded 80s grit and 100s grit.
The finials on some of the range are designed to stand off from the canopy Carcass to allow the use of clay or concrete ridge tiles. The finial and the front truss are drilled to receive turned bobbins to project the finial 100mm past the Carcass.
•Price excludes delivery and the product is made to order.
•Optional fixing kit is available, see fixing section for details.
Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.