Please state if kit SSSA or SSSB required (determined if the threaded bar will interfere in using a threaded bar through the post).
SSSA – Fittings Kit Includes:
- x2 M8 SS domed nuts + M8 threaded bar to suit stirrup width + x4 no M10 80mm SS thru-bolts.
SSSB – Fittings Kit Includes:
- x2 no SS coach screws, M10 x 30mm or 50mm dependent on stirrup width + 4 x M10 80mm SS thru-bolts.
Our range of Stainless Steel post bases are designed to be resistant to extreme exposure to the elements. By keeping the timber post above the ground level out of the damp areas and allowing the post foot to dry out after rain it helps prevent decay and prolong the life of the post. 150mm High, stirrup internal width 94mm, stirrup internal hieght 80mm, stirrup depth 50mm, SWL 306kg, weight 2.4kg- SSB1S1
- Technical- IMPORTANT. Please note on all our range of stainless steel post bases the maximum safe height above the finished floor level for any of the post supports is 150 mm. The SSB1 bases may be bolted to the finished floor surface, all the other products in the range of post bases must be concreted into the ground. The post bases are suitable for use on free standing car ports using our M24 full nut and washer set to fix the posts to the post bases by using a mortised hole in the base of the post, The post bases have a base plate with a central threaded post and nut welded to the base and a loose lock nut. Care should be taken to run a nut down the thread prior to cutting the post, this will help to remove the burr at the end of the rod on removing the nut. Our post bases have 150mm x 150mm x 6 mm base plates with a 25mm hole in the centre of the plate and four 12mm holes at each corner to take 10mm sleeve bolts. The central post is A2 M24 S/S threaded rod and is welded to the post base on the underside. A A2 M24 full hex nut is fitted to the base of the post and welded to the base plate on the top face. The threaded rod is welded to the underside of the base plate All welds use 308 stainless wire. The finished products are pickled to reduce the blue burn and washed clean or dressed off with abrasive discs. The adjustable stirrup is folded from 50mm x 6mm stainless steel and has a 27mm central hole in the base with a M24 full nut welded to the under side. The uprights of the stirrup have 11mm holes to receive coach screws or M8 threaded bar.
- Price excludes delivery, product is available for next day delivery
- Optional fixing kit available see fixings section.