Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
The Walmersley Door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product, 1340mm wide, 505mm projection, 650mm high above door head, 910mm maximum brick opening, 45 degree pitch, weight 24kg- PCS-W1
- The canopies can receive your tiles, slates or felt tiles. Comes with a pair of FSG20-T gallows brackets.
- Technical- Dip treated with a microporous base coat stain. Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirments.The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss one open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards. Two tilt fillets and two sprockets. The width is measured from the extreme ends of the rafter’s foot cut to foot cut. Projection is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit.The canopy is constructed from European red deal fifths.The joints are mortise and tenon to all framework and brackets. All seen surfaces are twice sanded 80s grit and 100s grit.
- Price excludes delivery, product is available for next day delivery.
- Optional fixing kit available, see fixings section.
- Optional cast resin crest that fits over a lead ridge available, see fixings section.