Order Timber Canopies Birmingham
Do you need to acquire high-quality timber canopies Birmingham? Our company is Canopy Products and we make and deliver timber canopies all over the UK.
Solid timber canopies can be found in variations to fit the property or home, offer you protection from weather, and look really good!
Available Forms of Timber Canopies Birmingham
We will generate a few varieties of solid wood canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, there are 8 or 9 different designs available, click this link to shop the whole range http://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
explore the information listed below for some more details on some of our flat roof canopies.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received onsite. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm - FA4L
•A timber and plywood canopy which is traditional in appearance. The lead is not supplied with the door canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Tech Specs - To handle the canopy weight you'll find galvanized metal arms which are disguised inside the canopy. The Canopy is actually treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock is the 1470mm as standard for next day delivery.
• Broader door canopies can be accomplished. Please be sure to permit ten days for delivery.
The Functional Saddleworth Timber Door Canopy.
• Size of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm optimum brick opening.
• Lead will need to be provided - call us for lead.
• Brackets are supplied with the canopy.
• With a weight of about 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is constructed out of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to three sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Costs exclude delivery, it is added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for following day delivery.
Wilmslow Wooden Door Canopy
• To obtain lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm - W1
• The Wilmslow is a classic timber and plywood canopy, lead is not provided. Max brick opening 1164mm.
• The canopies are delivered with galvanised support arms to be bolted to the masonry and disguised in the canopy carcass. Elaborate timber CW3 corbels are provided to complete the set.
• Technical - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is fixed to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to 3 sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit into the groove. Steel arms carry the canopies weight back to the brickwork inside the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• Price ranges do not include shipping and delivery, this is included at the check out. Held in stock at 1470mm as standard for next day shipping.
• Wider canopies could be made as much as 1800mm long. Please be sure to allow en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.
Phone Canopy Products for Timber Canopies Birmingham