TIMBER CANOPIES BRISTOL
Timber Canopies Bristol
TIMBER CANOPIES BRISTOL
SHOP FOR TIMBER CANOPIES BRISTOL
Do you need to acquire high-quality timber canopies Bristol? At Canopy Products, we produce and deliver wood canopies to Bristol.
Solid timber canopies are available in variations to fit the house or property, supply defense against weather, and look great!
Varieties of Timber Canopies
We generate several types of wood canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
We create 9 types of solid timber flat roof canopies, to view our own flat roof canopies follow this link https://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
You’ll find the below specifications advantageous.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy for lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other sizes for sale
•An extremely traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets supplied.
•Tech Specs – To handle the canopy mass you’ll find steel arms which will be hid contained in the canopy. The Door canopy is commonly treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are obtainable in a wide variety of different sizes , check out more information here. They all are in stock and available on next day shipping and delivery.
• More expansive canopies can be produced. Permit approximately 10 days for delivery. Call for details.
The Versatile Saddleworth Timber Door Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead not supplied.
• Brackets can be provided with the Saddleworth Canopy.
• With a weight of approximately 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is made from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Costs exclude delivery, this will be added as you check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
• Much wider canopies can be built anywhere up to 1800mm long. It is important to allow around ten days for shipping and delivery. Contact us for more details.
Wilmslow Wooden Door Canopy
• Made available to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A classic timber and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Canopy will include ornamental CW3 dummy corbels and supports.
• Specifications – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is secured to three sides on the carcass, a drip rail is suited to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is secured to 3 sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that fits in to the groove. Galvanized steel arms hold the weight back to the brickwork in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Selling prices exclude shipping and delivery, this is added at the check out. Held in store at 1470mm as standard for following day shipping.
• Much wider ones can be built as much as 1800mm . Please be sure to allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.