Acquire Timber Canopies Cardiff
Do you want to purchase prime quality timber canopies Cardiff? We're Canopy Products and we create and ship wood canopies to England and Ireland.
Offered in many different shapes and sizes, door canopies look incredible and in addition offer protection from the elements.
Different kinds of Timber Canopies
Our Company provides 5 main styles of wooden canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, you'll find we have 8 or 9 distinct styles you could choose, to shop the full range, please click here http://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
Some Flat Roof Canopy Technical specs.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy for lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other dimensions obtainable
•A timber and plywood canopy that's traditional in appearance. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets provided.
•Technical Features - To handle the canopy mass we have galvanized metal arms which will be concealed contained in the canopy. The Ashton canopy is actually cured with a basecoat stain and is micro porous generally known as Protek. Weight 39kg.
• Ashton Canopies are obtainable in 4 different sizes , view addiitional information here. Each is in stock and offered on next day shipping and delivery.
• Bigger door canopies can be achieved. Enable roughly ten days to delivery.
Saddleworth Wood Canopy to receive lead work.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• The Saddleworth is actually a traditional solid timber and plywood canopy. Lead isn't supplied.
• Brackets should be provided with the Saddleworth Canopy.
• With a weight around 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is made from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Costs don't include shipping, this will be added as you check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for following day delivery.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• To receive lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• The Wilmslow is a typical timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be delivered. 1164mm max brick opening.
• Dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are given with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Features - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is attached to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to 3 sides of the the top of fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to 3 sides of your fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Galvanized steel arms hold the weight to the masonry from sight in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Prices don't include shipping, this will be added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1470mm as standard for next day delivery.
For Timber Canopies Cardiff Speak to Canopy Products