TIMBER CANOPIES DERBY
Timber Canopies Derby
TIMBER CANOPIES DERBY
ACQUIRE TIMBER CANOPIES DERBY
Do you need to order superior quality timber canopies Derby? We make and ship door canopies to Derby.
Offered in various different sizes and shapes, door canopies look amazing and in addition offer defense against the elements.
Different kinds of Timber Canopies
We create a few main varieties of timber canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we have eight or nine unique styles from which to choose, to check out our flat roof canopies click here .
Below are some examples of our Flat Roof Canopy technical specs.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy for lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A really traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t supplied with the canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Tech Specs – To support the door canopy weight you’ll find metal arms which happen to be hidden inside the canopy. The Ashton canopy is treated with a basecoat stain that’s micro porous often called Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are readily available in several different sizes , check out further information here. All are in stock and offered on next day shipping.
• Larger door canopies can be made. Allow up to 10 days to dispatch. Phone for information.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, greatest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead will need to be supplied – contact us for lead.
• Brackets should be provided with the Saddleworth .
• With a weight around 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is produced from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to three sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm in stock. Available for next day shipping and delivery. Price does not include shipping.
• Much wider canopies can be created anywhere up to 1800mm long. Please make sure to allow 10 days to dispatch. Call for further information.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• To acquire lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• The Wilmslow is a classic timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be supplied. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The canopies are furnished with galvanised steel support arms with the intention of being attached to the brickwork and hidden in the canopy carcass. Attractive timber corbels are provided to finish the set.
• Specifications – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is properly secured to 3 sides on the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to 3 sides of the the top of fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is attached to 3 sides on the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit into the groove. Galvanized steel arms hold the weight back to the brickwork inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Price tags exclude delivery, this will be included as you till. Carried in stock at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.