TIMBER CANOPIES EDINBURGH
Timber Canopies Edinburgh
TIMBER CANOPIES EDINBURGH
OBTAIN TIMBER CANOPIES EDINBURGH
Want to purchase prime quality timber canopies Edinburgh? We build and ship timber canopies to Great Britain and Ireland.
Obtainable in many different sizes and shapes, door canopies look wonderful and additionally offer defense against the weather.
Available Kinds of Timber Canopies Edinburgh
We will generate 5 various main kinds of wooden canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
We produce various kinds of wooden flat roof canopies, to look at our own flat roof canopies click this link https://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
Below are examples of Flat Roof Canopy specs.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other dimensions available
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•A pair of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets provided to complete the canopy.
•Tech Features – To hold the door canopy weight there are stainless steel arms that will be hidden contained in the canopy. The Canopy is going to be treated with a basecoat stain and is micro porous called Protek. 39kg weight load.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in four sizes , view further information right here. All are in stock and available on next day shipping.
• More substantial door canopies can be created. Enable approximately 10 days for shipping. Please telephone for much more information.
• Proportions of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm optimum brick opening.
• The Saddleworth is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t provided.
• A couple of FGS4 brackets are provided to achieve the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck stuck and stapled on to 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are fastened above the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is affixed to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• Costs exclude shipping, it is added at check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for following day delivery.
• More substantial canopies can be produced anywhere up to 1800mm long. You must allow ten days for delivery. Call us for addiitional information.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• To receive lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• A classic wood and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Canopy will include ornamental corbels and galvanized steel supports.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides on the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to three sides of the the top of fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is nailed to 3 sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit in to the groove. Steel arms carry the canopies weight back to the brickwork in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• Prices exclude delivery, this is included at the till. Held in stock at 1470mm as standard for next day shipping.
• Bigger canopies can be made as much as 1800mm . Make sure you allow for en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.