Buy Timber Canopies Glasgow
Are you looking to acquire top quality timber canopies Glasgow? We are Canopy Products and we build and deliver wood canopies all over the UK.
Offered in many different designs, door canopies look amazing and in addition offer protection from the weather.
Available Types of Timber Canopies Glasgow
Our team produces 5 various main kinds of door canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, you'll find we have eight or nine unique designs to select from, just click here
to search the complete range
Find the below specifications handy.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy for lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm - FA4L
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Lead isn't provided with the door canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•Provided with the Ashton canopy are 2 C7 dummy timber corbel brackets.
•Technical Features - To carry the door canopy mass there are steel arms which are hid inside the canopy. The Canopy will likely be treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are obtainable in 4 sizes , see more details right here. They all are in stock and offered on next day shipping.
• More expansive canopies can be achieved. Enable approximately ten days for shipping.
The Versatile Saddleworth Timber Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, greatest brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• Lead to be provided - contact us for lead.
• Brackets will undoubtedly be provided with the Saddleworth .
• Weighing about 19kg, the Saddleworth is made of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to three sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm kept in stock. Readily available for next day shipment. Price does not include shipping.
• Much larger canopies can be built to order. You must allow up to ten days for delivery. .
The Wilmslow Timber Canopy
• Sold to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• The Wilmslow is a common timber and plywood canopy, lead is not provided. Top brick opening 1164mm.
• The canopies are equipped with galvanised support arms with the intention of being bolted to the masonry and invisible in the canopy carcass. Decorative timber CW3 corbels are going to be provided in order to complete the set.
• Features - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of your carcass, a drip rail is suited to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is properly secured to 3 sides of your fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit that fits in to the groove. Steel arms carry the weight back to the brickwork out of sight inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and available for overnight shipping.
For Timber Canopies Glasgow Contact Canopy Products