TIMBER CANOPIES LEEDS
Timber Canopies Leeds
TIMBER CANOPIES LEEDS
ORDER TIMBER CANOPIES LEEDS
Are you looking to obtain good quality timber canopies Leeds? We manufacture and deliver solid timber canopies all over the UK.
For sale in various different shapes and sizes, canopies look amazing and in addition offer defense against the weather.
Obtainable Varieties of Timber Canopies Leeds
Our team generates several main kinds of timber canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
At Canopy Products, we create a variety of kinds of solid timber flat roof canopies, to discover our own flat roof canopies click here.
See below some of our flat roof canopies specifications.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Tech – Galvanized stainless steel limbs keep the weight back to the brickwork away from sight, in the canopy carcass. The Ashton canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are offered in four sizes , view further information right here. They all are in stock and available on next day delivery.
• More expansive door canopies can be built. Please allow 10 days to shipping. Phone for more details.
The Saddleworth Timber Canopy.
• Size of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm breadth x 547mm projection. 1030mm greatest extent brick opening.
• Lead not supplied.
• Brackets would be supplied with the Saddleworth Canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck glued and affixed on to ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. The 2 bearers are set over the gallows locations. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• Prices exclude delivery, it is added at the check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Larger sized canopies could be made to order. You should allow 10 days to dispatch. Call for further details.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• To acquire lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm – W1
• The Wilmslow is a common timber and plywood canopy, lead isn’t supplied. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Canopy will come with decorative corbels and steel supports.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is fitted to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to three sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit in to the groove. Steel arms hold the weight to the brickwork away from sight in the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and for overnight shipping.