TIMBER CANOPIES LONDON
Timber Canopies London
TIMBER CANOPIES LONDON
SHOP FOR TIMBER CANOPIES LONDON
Want to purchase premium quality timber canopies London? We build and ship solid wood canopies to Britain and Ireland.
Accessible in many different shapes and sizes, entrance canopies look incredible and also offer protection from the weather.
Attainable Kinds of Timber Canopies London
We will create 5 various styles of wooden canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
Our company produce nine different types of flat roof canopies, follow this website link to the complete collection of flat roof canopies https://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
See below some of our flat roof canopies features.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy for lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets provided.
•Technical – Galvanized steel arms keep the canopies weight to the masonry out of sight, in the door canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with a basecoat stain that’s micro porous generally known as Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are listed in four sizes , check out further details right here. Obtainable in stock and offered on next day shipping and delivery.
• Bigger door canopies can be achieved. Please permit ten days to delivery. Call for information.
Saddleworth Wood Door Canopy to receive lead work.
• Size of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm max brick opening.
• The Saddleworth is really a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t supplied.
• A set of brackets will be supplied to finish the canopy.
• Weighing 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is made of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Prices don’t include shipping, this will be added at check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• Bought to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• The Wilmslow is a typical timber and plywood canopy, lead is not delivered. 1164mm max brick opening.
• CW3 dummy corbels and steel supports are supplied with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is fixed to three sides of the carcass, a drip rail is suited to three sides of the top of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to 3 sides on the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in the groove. Galvanized steel arms carry the canopies weight to the brickwork in the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Prices do not include shipping, this is included as you check out. Held in stock at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.