Choose Timber Canopies Newport
Do you wish to obtain high-quality timber canopies Newport? At Canopy Products, we build and deliver solid wood canopies to Newport.
Wooden canopies can be purchased in different designs to accommodate the property or home, provide protection from weather, and look fantastic!
Forms of Timber Canopies Newport
We will create a few main types of wood canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, there are 8 or 9 unique designs to choose from, to shop the full collection, click the link
Here's some examples of Flat Roof Canopy technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received onsite. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other dimensions obtainable
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•A couple of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets provided to complete the canopy.
•Tech Specs - To support the canopy weight you'll find steel arms which you'll find tucked away inside the canopy. The Canopy is ordinarily cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock is the 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.
• Broader door canopies can be achieved. Please allow ten days to delivery.
The Saddleworth Solid Timber Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• Lead to be provided - call us for lead.
• 2 brackets are supplied to finish the canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed on ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. The two bearers are fixed above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is mounted to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for three sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• 1352mm held in stock. Available for next day distribution. Price does not include shipping.
• Broader canopies can be made up to 1800mm . You will need to permit as much as ten days for delivery. .
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Bought to get lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• This type of canopy is a traditional timber and plywood canopy, lead is not delivered. Highest brick opening 1164mm.
• The Canopy includes ornamental corbels and galvanized steel supports.
• Tech - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is secured to 3 sides of your carcass, a drip rail is suited to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is properly secured to three sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Steel arms carry the canopies weight back to the masonry from sight within the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for overnight shipping.
• Bigger ones can be created up to 1800mm long. Please be sure to allow en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.
Contact Canopy Products for Timber Canopies Newport