Choose Timber Canopies Oxford
Would you like to order high-quality timber canopies Oxford? Our company is Canopy Products and we manufacture and ship wood canopies all over the UK.
Available in various different size and shapes, canopies look amazing and also offer protection from the weather.
Available Forms of Timber Canopies Oxford
Our team generates several kinds of wooden canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
At Canopy Products, we build 9 types of solid wood flat roof canopies, to discover our flat roof canopies click this link
Some Flat Roof Canopy Technical specs.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm - FA4L
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. The lead isn't provided with the door canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•A set of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets supplied to complete the canopy.
•Technical - Galvanized stainless steel limbs bear the weight straight back to the masonry out of sight, within the canopy carcass. The Canopy is definitely treated with a basecoat stain and is micro porous referred to as Protek. Weight 39kg.
• In stock is the 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.
• More expansive canopies can be made. You need to allow 10 days to delivery.
Saddleworth Wood Door Canopy to receive lead work.
• Measurements of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm breadth x 547mm projection. 1030mm optimum brick opening.
• Lead not provided.
• Brackets should be provided with the Saddleworth .
• Technical - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck glued and stapled on to ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are fixed over the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is mounted to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• Costs don't include delivery, it is added at the check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Bigger canopies can be made to order. Be sure to allow 10 days to dispatch. .
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Distributed to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A standard timber and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Wilmslow Canopy includes decorative CW3 dummy corbels and supports.
• Technical - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to three sides of the carcass, a drip rail is fitted to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is fixed to 3 sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in the groove. Steel arms hold the weight to the brickwork within the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• Price ranges do not include shipping and delivery, this is added at the till. Held in store at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.
Get in Touch with Canopy Products for Timber Canopies Oxford