Shop for Timber Canopies Preston
Do you want to purchase premium quality timber canopies Preston? Right here at Canopy Products, we produce and deliver solid timber canopies across the UK.
For sale in various different shapes and sizes, entrance canopies look wonderful and also offer defense against the elements.
Obtainable Kinds of Timber Canopies Preston
We will generate 5 various types of solid timber canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
We manufacture nine kinds of solid wood flat roof canopies, to shop the full range, click here
Find the below specifications useful.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy for lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm - FA4L
•Quite a traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•A couple of C7 dummy timber corbel brackets supplied to finish the door canopy.
•Technical - Galvanized stainless steel limbs hold the weight straight back to the masonry out of sight, inside the door canopy carcass. The Canopy is usually treated with a basecoat stain and is micro porous named Protek. Weight 39kg.
• Carried in stock is the 1470mm for following day delivery.
• Broader door canopies could be crafted. Allow approximately ten days to dispatch. Call us for information.
The Saddleworth Solid Timber Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• The Saddleworth is a traditional solid timber and plywood canopy. Lead isn't supplied.
• Brackets should be supplied with the Saddleworth .
• With a weight about 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is made from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck that has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm held in stock. For next day distribution. Price doesn't include shipping.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• To receive lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm - W1
• A classic timber and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• CW3 dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are supplied with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Tech - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is outfitted to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is attached to three sides on the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in the groove. Galvanized steel arms hold the canopies weight to the masonry within the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and readily available for over night shipping.
Get hold of Canopy Products for Timber Canopies Preston