WOODEN CANOPIES BRISTOL
Wooden Canopies Bristol
WOODEN CANOPIES BRISTOL
GET WOODEN CANOPIES BRISTOL
Do you need to buy high quality Wooden canopies Bristol? At Canopy Products, we construct and deliver wood canopies to Bristol. Available in various different styles, canopies look amazing and in addition offer defence against the elements.
Types of Wooden Canopies
We produce 5 main types of Wooden canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
Our team create 9 kinds of solid wood flat roof canopies, shop the full range.
View below some of our flat roof canopies features.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other measurements obtainable
•A Wooden and plywood canopy that is traditional in appearance. Lead will not be provided with the canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•Furnished with the canopy are two C7 corbel brackets.
•Technical Specifications – To carry the door canopy mass there are steel arms which you’ll find are hidden inside the canopy. The Door canopy is cured with a basecoat stain that is micro porous known as Protek. Weight 39kg.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in several different sizes , view further information here. Available in stock and offered on next day delivery.
• Bigger canopies can be achieved. Permit approximately ten days to shipping.
The Versatile Saddleworth Wooden Door Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, optimum brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead not provided.
• Brackets will be supplied with the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed onto 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are secured above the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is mounted to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail fastened to three sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. .
• 1352mm held in stock. Obtainable for next day supply. Price doesn’t include shipping.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• To obtain lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• This type of canopy is a classic Wooden and plywood canopy, lead is not supplied. 1164mm max brick opening.
• CW3 dummy corbels and steel supports are given with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Specifications – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is properly secured to 3 sides on the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is properly secured to 3 sides of the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit into the groove. Steel arms carry the canopies weight back to the masonry out of sight within the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for over night shipping.
• Bigger canopies could be made as much as 1800mm . Make sure you allow en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.