WOODEN CANOPIES CHESTER
Wooden Canopies Chester
WOODEN CANOPIES CHESTER
BUY WOODEN CANOPIES CHESTER
Do you need to buy top quality Wooden canopies Chester? Our company is Canopy Products and we create and ship door canopies to Great Britain and Ireland.
Offered in various different shapes and sizes, canopies look wonderful and in addition offer defense against the weather.
Attainable Styles of Wooden Canopies Chester
We develop several main styles of solid Wooden canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
We create 9 types of wood flat roof canopies, shop the complete collection.
explore the information and facts listed below for some more details about a few of our flat roof canopies.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A really traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t supplied with the Ashton canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•A set of C7 dummy Wooden corbel brackets delivered to complete the canopy.
•Tech – Galvanized stainless steel limbs carry the weight straight back to the masonry away from sight, inside the canopy carcass. The Ashton canopy is going to be treated with a basecoat stain that’s micro porous called Protek. 39kg weight load.
• In stock at 1470mm as standard for next day delivery.
• Larger door canopies can be built. Please be sure to permit 10 days to shipping.
Saddleworth Wooden Canopy to receive lead work.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead not provided.
• Brackets shall be supplied with the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed to ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. The two bearers are set above the gallows locations. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail set to three sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• 1352mm in stock. Available for next day shipping and delivery. Price doesn’t include shipping.
• Larger sized canopies can be produced to order. You will need to allow around ten days for delivery. Call for further details.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Made available to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A traditional wood and ply canopy. Top brick opening 1164mm.
• The Canopy will come with decorative corbels and galvanised supports.
• Tech – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of your carcass, a drip rail is outfitted to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is nailed to three sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Steel arms carry the weight back to the masonry out of sight in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and readily available for overnight shipping.
• Broader canopies can be created as much as 1800mm . You need to allow en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.