WOODEN CANOPIES DERBY
Wooden Canopies Derby
WOODEN CANOPIES DERBY
GET WOODEN CANOPIES DERBY
Want to purchase superior quality Wooden canopies Derby? We make and deliver solid wood canopies to Derby.
Available in various designs, door canopies look amazing and offer defense against the elements.
Different kinds of Wooden Canopies
Our Company produces 5 main varieties of wooden canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, you’ll find we have 8 or 9 different styles from which to select, check out all of our flat roof canopies.
Listed below are examples of our Flat Roof Canopy technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received onsite. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A very traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets supplied.
•Technical – Galvanized stainless steel arms hold the door canopies weight back to the brickwork out from sight, inside the canopy carcass. The Door canopy is actually treated with a basecoat stain that’s micro porous generally known as Protek. 39kg weight load.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in a range of sizes , check out further information here. For sale in stock and offered on next day delivery.
• Much wider door canopies can be produced. Allow up to ten days for dispatch.
The Saddleworth Solid Wooden Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead to be provided – call us for lead.
• Brackets shall be provided with the Saddleworth Canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed onto 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Both bearers are fastened above the gallows locations. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 19kg.
• Prices don’t include shipping, it is added at check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• To acquire lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm – W1
• This type of canopy is a common Wooden and plywood canopy, lead will not be supplied. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
• The Wilmslow Canopy will include ornamental corbels and galvanized supports.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood as well as 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Moulded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Treated with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Price ranges exclude shipping and delivery, this is included as you check out. Held in store at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.