Shop for Wooden Canopies Edinburgh
Are you looking to obtain superior quality Wooden canopies Edinburgh? At Canopy Products, we make and ship Wooden canopies to Edinburgh.
Door canopies can be purchased in different designs to match the property, provide protection from the weather, and look good!
Different types of Wooden Canopies
Our Company provides several forms of solid wood canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
We make various different kinds of flat roof canopies, please click here to shop the entire collection http://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Wooden-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Wooden-Flat-Roof-Canopies
Flat Roof Canopy Technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm - FA4L
•A very traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•Furnished with the Ashton canopy are a pair of C7 corbel brackets.
•Technical - Galvanized steel limbs carry the door canopies weight to the brickwork out from sight, inside the door canopy carcass. The Door canopy is going to be cured with a basecoat stain that is micro porous known as Protek. Weight 39kg.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in several sizes , see more information here. They all are in stock and offered on next day shipping and delivery.
• Larger door canopies could be made. Please be sure to permit ten days to shipping. Call us for information.
The Saddleworth Wooden Canopy.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• Lead to be supplied - get in touch for lead.
• 2 FGS4 brackets are provided to complete the canopy.
• With a weight of approximately 19kg, the Saddleworth consists of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm in stock. For next day shipping and delivery. Price does not include shipping.
The Wilmslow Wooden Canopy
• To obtain lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• An established wood and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• Dummy corbels and steel supports are given with the Wilmslow canopy.
• Tech - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is attached to three sides of the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to 3 sides of the the top of fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to three sides of your fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit in the groove. Galvanized steel arms carry the canopies weight to the brickwork away from sight inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and available for overnight shipping.
• Larger ones can be built up to 1800mm long. Be sure to allow en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.
Call Canopy Products for Wooden Canopies Edinburgh