WOODEN CANOPIES GLASGOW
Wooden Canopies Glasgow
WOODEN CANOPIES GLASGOW
BUY WOODEN CANOPIES GLASGOW
Want to purchase premium quality Wooden canopies Glasgow? At Canopy Products, we produce and ship door canopies to Glasgow. Door canopies can be found in different designs to accommodate the property or house, offer defense against the weather, and look really good!
Different kinds of Wooden Canopies
We create 5 various types of door canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
We create a number of different kinds of wood flat roof canopies, to check out our own flat roof canopies click here
You’ll find the below specifications advantageous.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other measurements obtainable
•A Wooden and plywood canopy that’s traditional to look at. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets provided.
•Technical – Galvanized stainless steel arms carry the canopies weight back to the masonry out of sight, in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is actually cured with a basecoat stain that’s micro porous called Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock at 1470mm for next day delivery.
• More substantial canopies could be made. Allow approximately 10 days for dispatch. Phone for details.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead will need to be provided – give us a call for lead.
• A couple of brackets are supplied to finish the canopy.
• Weighing around 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is manufactured from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck that is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• 1352mm held in stock. Readily available for next day shipping and delivery. Price doesn’t include shipping.
• Larger sized canopies can be made to order. You should allow 10 days to dispatch. Be sure to telephone for details.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Distributed to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• The Wilmslow is a traditional Wooden and plywood canopy, lead is not supplied. Top brick opening 1164mm.
• Dummy corbels and steel supports are supplied with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Specifications – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is outfitted to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is attached to 3 sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit which fits into the groove. Galvanized steel arms hold the weight back to the brickwork from sight within the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for overnight shipping.
• More expansive canopies can be made up to 1800mm . Please allow for en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.