Acquire Wooden Canopies Leeds
Are you looking to obtain premium quality Wooden canopies Leeds? We build and deliver solid Wooden canopies to Leeds.
Wooden canopies come in different styles to suit the property, give defense against weather, and look really good!
Sorts of Wooden Canopies
Our team provides several styles of door canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
We build several types of solid Wooden flat roof canopies, click here
to observe the full selection of flat roof door canopies
Flat Roof Canopy Specifications.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received onsite. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other sizes available
•A Wooden and plywood canopy that is traditional in appearance. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•Furnished with the canopy are a couple of C7 brackets.
•Tech Features - To hold the canopy weight there are metal arms which happen to be hid inside of the canopy. The Door canopy is going to be cured with a basecoat stain that is micro porous generally known as Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Ashton Canopies are listed in a number of different sizes , view more details here. For sale in stock and offered on next day shipping.
• Larger door canopies can be created. Permit around ten days for dispatch. Call us for additional information.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, greatest brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• The Saddleworth is really a traditional Wooden and plywood canopy. Lead will not be supplied.
• Brackets will undoubtedly be provided with the canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood deck glued and stapled on ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. The two bearers are set over the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is affixed to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail intended for three sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 19kg.
• 1352mm held in stock. Obtainable for next day distribution. Price does not include shipping.
• Large canopies could be made to order. You will need to permit approximately ten days for shipping and delivery. .
The Wilmslow Wooden Canopy
• To obtain lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm
• This type of canopy is a traditional Wooden and plywood canopy, lead is not delivered. 1164mm max brick opening.
• CW3 dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are supplied with the Wilmslow canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is attached to 3 sides of your carcass, a drip rail is fitted to 3 sides of the top of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is attached to three sides of your fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in the groove. Steel arms carry the weight back to the masonry within the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and available for over night shipping.
To Buy Wooden Canopies Leeds Simply Call the Professionals at Canopy Products Today!