WOODEN CANOPIES MANCHESTER
Wooden Canopies Manchester
WOODEN CANOPIES MANCHESTER
CHOOSE WOODEN CANOPIES MANCHESTER
Do you need to obtain superior quality Wooden canopies Manchester? We’re Canopy Products and we manufacture and ship solid Wooden canopies to England and Ireland.
For sale in various designs, entrance canopies look incredible and additionally offer defense against the weather.
Forms of Wooden Canopies
We develop several forms of solid wood canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we offer eight or nine unique styles from which to select, shop the complete range.
See below a couple of flat roof canopies features.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other sizes for sale
•The Ashton is a traditional Wooden and plywood canopy. The lead is not provided with the Ashton canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Tech Specs – To hold the canopy weight you’ll find galvanized metal arms which will be hidden inside of the canopy. The Canopy is definitely cured with a basecoat stain which is micro porous known as Protek. Weight 39kg.
• Ashton Canopies can be bought in four different sizes , check out much more information right here. Each one is in stock and offered on next day shipping and delivery.
• Larger door canopies can be achieved. You should permit ten days to shipping. Phone for information.
The Saddleworth Wooden Canopy.
• Height and width of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm greatest extent brick opening.
• Lead not supplied.
• Brackets will undoubtedly be supplied with the Saddleworth .
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck glued and stapled onto 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Both the bearers are fixed over the gallows locations. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is nailed to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail made for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 19kg.
• Costs don’t include delivery, this is added as you check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Bigger canopies can be made to order. Please allow 10 days to dispatch. Give us a call for addiitional information.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Offered for sale to get lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• The Wilmslow is a conventional Wooden and plywood canopy, lead will not be provided. 1164mm max brick opening.
• CW3 dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are given with the Wilmslow canopy.
• Specs – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is attached to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to three sides of the top of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to three sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit that fits in to the groove. Steel arms carry the weight to the brickwork out of sight inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Prices exclude delivery, this is added as you check out. Held in store at 1470mm as standard for following day shipping.