DOOR CANOPIES GLASGOW
Door Canopies Glasgow
DOOR CANOPIES GLASGOW
CHOOSE DOOR CANOPIES GLASGOW
Do you want to purchase top quality Door Canopies Glasgow? Right here at Canopy Products, we build and ship solid wood canopies over the UK.
Timber canopies can be bought in different designs and styles to fit the property or house, offer protection from weather, and look really good!
Varieties of Door Canopies Glasgow
We will create 5 various types of wood canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, there are 8 or 9 unique designs to select from, follow this website link for the complete selection of flat roof door canopies.
Find the below specifications useful.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy for lead work on site.
Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A timber and plywood canopy which is traditional to look at. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 C7 dummy timber corbel brackets provided to finish the door canopy.
•Technical Specs – To support the canopy mass we have galvanized metal arms that happens to be concealed inside the canopy. The Door canopy is cured with a basecoat stain that is micro porous named Protek. Weight 39kg.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in 4 sizes , check out addiitional information here. Accessible in stock and available on next day shipping.
• Bigger door canopies can be achieved. Please permit 10 days for shipping.
Saddleworth Wooden Door Canopy to receive lead work.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• The Saddleworth is really a traditional solid timber and plywood canopy. Lead is not provided.
• A couple of FGS4 brackets are supplied to finish the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck glued and stapled on ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Both the bearers are set above the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is nailed to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail fitted to 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 19kg.
• Costs exclude delivery, this is added at check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
• Much bigger canopies can be made to order. Please allow 10 days to dispatch. .
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• Bought to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• This type of canopy is a typical timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be delivered. Max brick opening 1164mm.
• Dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are supplied with the Wilmslow canopy.
• Tech – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is secured to 3 sides on the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is properly secured to three sides of the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit that will fit into the groove. Steel arms carry the canopies weight to the brickwork out of sight inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and available for over night shipping.
• More expansive ones can be made up to 1800mm . You need to allow for en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.