Shop for Door Canopies Liverpool
Want to purchase top quality Door Canopies Liverpool? We produce and ship solid timber canopies to Liverpool.
Wooden canopies can be purchased in variations to accommodate the house, offer defense against the weather, and look good!
Available Types of Door Canopies Liverpool
We will develop 5 various main types of solid timber canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, our company has many different designs you could choose, follow this website link
to the complete range of flat roof canopies
Some Flat Roof Canopy Technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other dimensions for sale
•A timber and plywood canopy that is traditional to look at. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Technical Features - To hold the canopy mass there are metal arms which have been concealed inside the canopy. The Canopy is actually cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• In stock is the 1470mm for following day delivery.
• More substantial door canopies can be achieved. Permit roughly 10 days to shipping. Call for details.
Saddleworth Wooden Door Canopy to receive lead work.
• Proportions of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm breadth x 547mm projection. 1030mm maximum brick opening.
• Lead not provided.
• Two FGS4 brackets are provided to achieve the canopy.
• With a weight 19kg, the Saddleworth is produced from 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck that has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Prices exclude delivery, this is added at the check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
Wilmslow Wooden Door Canopy
• To receive lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm - W1
• The Wilmslow is a common timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be delivered. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
• CW3 dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are supplied with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Tech - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is secured to 3 sides of your carcass, a drip rail is fitted to 3 sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is nailed to three sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Galvanized steel arms carry the weight to the masonry in the canopy . The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Selling prices exclude shipping and delivery, this is added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1470mm as standard for next day delivery.
To Acquire Door Canopies Liverpool Simply Call the Specialists at Canopy Products Today!