DOOR CANOPIES NOTTINGHAM
Door Canopies Nottingham
DOOR CANOPIES NOTTINGHAM
OBTAIN DOOR CANOPIES NOTTINGHAM
Do you want to purchase high quality Door Canopies Nottingham? We build and deliver door canopies to Nottingham.
Door canopies come in different designs and styles to fit your property type, offer defense against the weather, and look really good!
Offered Varieties of Door Canopies Nottingham
Our team produces 5 main varieties of door canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
At Canopy Products, our team produce 9 different types of timber flat roof canopies, follow this link to look at the full selection of flat roof canopies
You’ll find the below specifications very helpful.
Ashton Wooden Door Canopy for lead work on site.
Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A timber and plywood canopy which is traditional to look at. Lead isn’t provided with the canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•Supplied with the canopy are two C7 dummy timber corbel brackets.
•Tech – Galvanized stainless steel arms hold the door canopies weight straight back to the masonry out from sight, within the door canopy carcass. The Door canopy is usually treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 39kg.
• Ashton Canopies are listed in four different sizes , see more information here. Offered in stock and offered on next day shipping.
• Much wider canopies could easily be crafted. You need to permit 10 days to shipping.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, greatest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead will have to be supplied – call us for lead.
• Brackets should be supplied with the Saddleworth Canopy.
• Weighing around 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is constructed out of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Prices exclude shipping, this will be added as you check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
• Much bigger canopies can be made to order. You should allow ten days for delivery. .
The Wilmslow Timber Canopy
• To receive lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm – W1
• The Wilmslow is a classic timber and plywood canopy, lead isn’t supplied. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The Wilmslow Canopy will include ornamental CW3 dummy corbels and steel supports.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood plus 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Molded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Treated with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• 1470mm in stock and available for over night shipping.