DOOR CANOPIES OXFORD
Door Canopies Oxford
DOOR CANOPIES OXFORD
BUY DOOR CANOPIES OXFORD
Want to purchase high quality Door Canopies Oxford? We are Canopy Products and we make and ship solid wood canopies to Oxford.
Wood canopies are available in different styles to accommodate the property, provide defense against weather, and look really good!
Attainable Kinds of Door Canopies Oxford
Our team generates 5 main varieties of wood canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
At Canopy Products, our team manufacture nine different kinds of solid timber flat roof canopies, to look at our flat roof canopies follow this link
View below a few flat roof canopies specifications.
The Ashton Canopy.
Lead work is received onsite. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•A timber and plywood canopy that’s traditional to look at. The lead will not be supplied with the Ashton canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•Provided with the canopy are two C7 brackets.
•Tech Features – To handle the canopy mass we have galvanized stainless steel arms that can be hid contained in the canopy. The Door canopy is usually treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock is the 1470mm for following day delivery.
• More substantial canopies can be achieved. Permit approximately ten days for delivery. Call us for details.
The Saddleworth Solid Timber Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead not supplied.
• 2 FGS4 brackets are supplied to complete the canopy.
• Technical – 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed on to ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are fastened above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail intended for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• 1352mm kept in stock. Readily available for next day shipping and delivery. Price doesn’t include shipping.
• Wider canopies can be created anywhere up to 1800mm . Remember to allow 10 days to dispatch. Be sure to telephone for information.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• Sold to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• This type of canopy is a traditional timber and plywood canopy, lead will not be provided. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
• The Wilmslow Canopy will come with decorative CW3 dummy corbels and steel supports.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood and 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Moulded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Cured with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Price ranges do not include delivery, this will be included as you check out. Carried in store at 1470mm as standard for following day shipping.