TIMBER CANOPIES CHESTER
Timber Canopies Chester
TIMBER CANOPIES CHESTER
OBTAIN TIMBER CANOPIES CHESTER
Would you like to order premium quality timber canopies Chester? We make and ship wood canopies over the UK.
Solid timber canopies can be found in different styles to suit the property or house, supply defense against the weather, and look fantastic!
Varieties of Timber Canopies
Our team makes five styles of wood canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we’ve 8 or 9 distinct designs from which to select, follow this website link for the complete choice of flat roof canopies http://www.canopyproducts.co.uk/Timber-Wooden-Door-Canopies/Timber-Flat-Roof-Canopies
View below some of our flat roof canopies specifications.
Ashton Wood Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other measurements for sale
•The Ashton is a traditional timber and plywood canopy. The lead will not be supplied with the Ashton canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Tech Specifications – To hold the canopy mass you’ll find steel arms that will be concealed inside of the canopy. The Door canopy is typically treated with a basecoat stain that is micro porous generally known as Protek. 39kg weight load.
• Carried in stock at 1470mm for overnight delivery.
• Wider door canopies can be built. Permit up to 10 days for dispatch.
Saddleworth Wood Canopy to receive lead work.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead not supplied.
• 2 brackets will be supplied in order to complete the canopy.
• With a weight of about 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is constructed out of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck that is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Costs exclude delivery, it is added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for overnight delivery.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• To acquire lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm – W1
• A standard wood and ply canopy. Highest brick opening 1164mm.
• The canopies are equipped with galvanised steel support arms meant for being bolted to the brickwork and hidden within the canopy carcass. Attractive timber corbels are provided in order to complete the set.
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is attached to three sides of the carcass, a drip rail is suited to 3 sides of the the top of fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is properly secured to three sides of the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding for the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Steel arms carry the weight back to the brickwork from sight inside the canopy . The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Price tags exclude shipping and delivery, this is added as you till. Carried in store at 1470mm as standard for following day shipping.
• Bigger canopies can be made up to 1800mm . Please make sure to allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.