Purchase Timber Canopies Liverpool
Want to purchase top quality timber canopies Liverpool? Here at Canopy Products, we make and ship solid timber canopies to Liverpool.
Available in many different designs, entrance canopies look amazing and offer defense against the weather.
Styles of Timber Canopies Liverpool
Our Company produces a few forms of wood canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, you'll find numerous unique models from which to choose, to shop the full range, take a look here
See below a couple of flat roof canopies features.
Ashton Timber Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other dimensions available
•A timber and plywood canopy that's traditional in character. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•Supplied with the Ashton canopy are 2 C7 dummy timber brackets.
•Technical - Galvanized stainless steel arms keep the the canopy weight straight back to the brickwork away from sight, inside of the canopy carcass. The Canopy shall be cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 39kg.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in four different sizes , check out more info right here. Each one is in stock and available on next day shipping.
• Much wider door canopies can be produced. You need to permit ten days for delivery.
• Measurements of the Saddleworth Canopies are 1352mm width x 547mm projection. 1030mm max brick opening.
• Lead will need to be provided - give us a call for lead.
• Brackets will be provided with the canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck glued and stapled onto ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Both the bearers are secured above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is affixed to three sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail intended for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. .
• 1352mm kept in stock. Readily available for next day supply. Price doesn't include shipping.
The Wilmslow Timber Canopy
• To receive lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm - W1
• A traditional timber and ply canopy. Max brick opening 1164mm.
• The Wilmslow Canopy will include ornamental CW3 dummy corbels and galvanized supports.
• Specs - 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts distancing 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is outfitted to three sides of the top of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is nailed to 3 sides on the fascia board. A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Steel arms hold the weight to the masonry inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is given Protek micro porous base stain. Weight 53kg.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and readily available for over night shipping.
Phone Canopy Products for Timber Canopies Liverpool