WOODEN CANOPIES BIRMINGHAM
Wooden Canopies Birmingham
WOODEN CANOPIES BIRMINGHAM
OBTAIN WOODEN CANOPIES BIRMINGHAM
Do you need to buy high quality Wooden canopies Birmingham? We build and ship door canopies to Birmingham.
Wooden canopies can be purchased in different types to fit the property, supply defence against the weather, and look good!
Kinds of Wooden Canopies
Our team generates 5 various main forms of door canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
We produce 9 types of solid wood flat roof canopies, please view the full collection
Some Flat Roof Canopy Features.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received onsite. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other dimensions attainable
•A Wooden and plywood canopy which is traditional in appearance. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets supplied.
•Technical – Galvanized steel limbs bear the door canopies weight straight back to the brickwork out from sight, inside of the door canopy carcass. The Door canopy is definitely cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. 39kg weight load.
• In stock is the 1470mm as standard for next day delivery.
• Bigger canopies can be made. You need to allow 10 days to delivery.
Saddleworth Wooden Canopy to receive lead work.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead to be provided – give us a call for lead.
• Two FGS4 brackets are supplied to complete the canopy.
• Weighing approximately 19kg, the Saddleworth Canopy is made of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck that is glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Prices don’t include delivery, it is added as you check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for following day delivery.
The Wilmslow Canopy
• To receive lead work Width 1470mm x Projection 690mm – W1
• A classic Wooden and ply canopy. Highest brick opening 1164mm.
• Dummy corbels and Galvanised steel supports are given with a Wilmslow canopy.
• Features – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is secured to 3 sides of the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to three sides of the surface of the fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm moulded architrave is nailed to three sides of the fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm lambs tongue moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit that fits into the groove. Galvanized steel arms hold the weight back to the masonry out of sight within the canopy . The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and readily available for over night shipping.
• More expansive ones can be made as much as 1800mm long. Make sure you allow 10 days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.