WOODEN CANOPIES NEWPORT
Wooden Canopies Newport
WOODEN CANOPIES NEWPORT
ACQUIRE WOODEN CANOPIES NEWPORT
Would you like to obtain high-quality Wooden canopies Newport? Here at Canopy Products, we create and ship solid wood canopies across the UK.
Accessible in many different designs, canopies look amazing and in addition offer protection from the elements.
Available Styles of Wooden Canopies Newport
Our Company provides 5 various main forms of door canopies:
Hipped Canopy, Flat Roof, Georgian Bay Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we have 8 or 9 unique models from which to select, follow this link to the complete collection of flat roof canopies
A handful of Flat Roof Canopy Technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy. Lead work is received on-site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm – Other measurements available
•A Wooden and plywood canopy that is traditional in character. Lead is not supplied with the canopy. Maximum brick opening 1164mm.
•Supplied with the canopy are 2 C7 dummy Wooden corbel brackets.
•Technical Specs – To carry the canopy mass we have steel arms which you’ll find are out of sight inside the canopy. The Canopy will likely be cured with a basecoat stain and is micro porous known as Protek. 39kg weight load.
• The Ashton Canopy comes in several different sizes , check out more info here. Available in stock and available on next day shipping.
• Bigger door canopies could easily be made. Please allow ten days to shipping.
The Saddleworth Solid Wooden Canopy.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, highest brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• The Saddleworth is actually a traditional Wooden and plywood canopy. Lead will not be provided.
• Brackets should be provided with the Saddleworth .
• Technical – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck stuck and affixed to ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a 100mm x 25mm bearer with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Both the bearers are fastened above the gallows positions. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board is attached to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail designed for three sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous stain. Weight 19kg.
• Costs don’t include delivery, it is added at the check out. Carried in store at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
Wilmslow Wood Door Canopy
• Bought to receive lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A traditional Wooden and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• Dummy corbels and steel supports are supplied with the Wilmslow canopy.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood plus 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Moulded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Treated with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Price ranges exclude shipping, this is included at the till. Carried in store at 1470mm as standard for following day delivery.