Get Wooden Canopies Oxford
Do you need to obtain top quality Wooden canopies Oxford? At Canopy Products, we create and deliver Wooden canopies to Great Britain and Ireland.
Wooden canopies are available in variations to match the property, provide protection from the weather, and look good!
Types of Wooden Canopies
Our team provides five types of wooden canopies:
Flat Roof, Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopies, Mono Pitched Canopies, Dual Pitched Canopies.
At Canopy Products, we build nine kinds of solid wood flat roof canopies, click here
to look at the full selection of flat roof canopies
See below a handful of flat roof canopies specifications.
Ashton Wood Door Canopy to receive lead work on site. Projection: 440mm Width 1470mm - Other sizes available
•The Ashton is a traditional Wooden and plywood canopy. Lead will not be provided with the Ashton canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets equipped.
•Tech - Galvanized steel limbs bear the the canopy weight back to the masonry away from sight, within the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with a basecoat stain which is micro porous named Protek. 39kg weight load.
• In stock at 1470mm for next day delivery.
• Broader door canopies can be achieved. Please be sure to allow ten days to delivery.
The Saddleworth Wooden Canopy.
• Breadth 1352mm x Projection 547mm, maximum brick opening 1030mm - FA3
• Lead will have to be supplied - get in touch for lead.
• Two brackets will be supplied to achieve the canopy.
• Technical - 9mm plywood deck stuck and stapled onto ex 100mm x 25mm joists and a ex 100mm x 25mm bearer along with a 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Each bearers are secured above the gallows placements. A grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia is installed to 3 sides of the carcass with a 50mm x 50mm drip rail designed for 3 sides of the fascia board. The Saddleworth Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 19kg.
• Prices exclude shipping, this will be added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
The Wilmslow Wooden Canopy
• Marketed to acquire lead. 1470mm width by 690mm projection
• A standard Wooden and ply canopy. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The canopy is equipped with galvanised steel support arms to be attached to the brickwork and tucked away in the canopy carcass. Elaborate Wooden CW3 corbels are going to be given to finish the set.
• Soffit is 9mm plywood, struts 9mm plywood and 9mm deck with 50mm x 50mm stretchers. Fascia board tongued 150mm x 25mm. Moulded architrave of 100mm x 25mm. Lambs tongue moulding 75mm x 75mm. Cured with Protek micro porous basecoat. 53kg weight.
• Standard 1470mm in stock and available for overnight shipping.
For Wooden Canopies Oxford Contact Canopy Products