WOODEN CANOPIES SHEFFIELD
Wooden Canopies Sheffield
WOODEN CANOPIES SHEFFIELD
GET WOODEN CANOPIES SHEFFIELD
Do you want to purchase good quality Wooden canopies Sheffield? We’re Canopy Products and we manufacture and deliver door canopies to Great Britain and Ireland.
For sale in various different size and shapes, entrance canopies look amazing and in addition offer defense against the weather.
Sorts of Wooden Canopies
Our team provides five categories of Wooden canopies:
Georgian Splay Bay Roof, Hipped Pitch Canopy, Flat Roof, Dual Pitched and Mono Pitched Canopies.
For flat roof canopies, we have 8 or 9 different designs available, view the wide selection of flat roof door canopies
Flat Roof Canopy Technical specs.
The Ashton Canopy.
•Lead work is received onsite. Width 1470mm x Projection 440mm – FA4L
•Quite a traditional looking wooden and plywood canopy. Lead isn’t supplied with the door canopy. 1164mm Max Brick Opening.
•2 x c7 corbel brackets supplied.
•Tech – Galvanized stainless steel limbs hold the the canopy weight to the masonry out from sight, inside the canopy carcass. The Canopy is actually cured with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 39kg.
• In stock at 1470mm for following day delivery.
• Much wider canopies can be produced. You need to permit ten days for shipping.
The Versatile Saddleworth Wooden Door Canopy.
• Width 1352mm x Projection 547mm, optimum brick opening 1030mm – FA3
• Lead to be provided – get in touch for lead.
• A set of brackets will be supplied to achieve the canopy.
• With a weight about 19kg, the Saddleworth is constructed out of 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck which has been glued and stapled to 100mm x 25mm joists. A 100mm x 25mm wall plate. Nailed to 3 sides is a grooved 125mm x 25mm fascia board. Treated with Protek base coat.
• Prices don’t include delivery, this will be added at the check out. Carried in stock at 1352mm as standard for next day delivery.
The Wilmslow Wooden Canopy
• To obtain lead work Breadth 1470mm x Projection 690mm – W1
• The Wilmslow is a conventional Wooden and plywood canopy, lead is not delivered. 1164mm max brick opening.
• The canopies are supplied with galvanised support arms to be bolted to the masonry and invisible in the canopy carcass. Elaborate Wooden dummy corbels will be provided to finish the set.
• Specs – 9mm plywood soffit, 9mm plywood deck on 9mm plywood struts separating 50mm x 50mm stretchers. A tongued 150mm x 25mm fascia board is nailed to three sides of the carcass, a drip rail is equipped to three sides of the the top of fascia board. A 100mm x 25mm molded architrave is secured to 3 sides of your fascia . A grooved 75mm x 75mm moulding receives the 9mm plywood soffit which fits in to the groove. Steel arms hold the weight to the masonry away from sight in the canopy carcass. The Canopy is treated with Protek micro porous base coat stain. Weight 53kg.
• 1470mm in stock and available for over night shipping.
• More expansive ones can be produced as much as 1800mm . Remember to allow for en days to dispatch. Please telephone for details.