The Holcombe Door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product. (FSC – INT-COC-003944.274)
F-PCS-H1 – 1340mm wide, 500mm projection, 650mm high above door head, 910mm maximum brick opening, 45° pitch, weight 24kg- F-PCS-H1
- The canopy can receive tiles, slate, felt tiles.
- It comes with a pair of F-SG20-T gallows brackets.
- The canopy is dip treated with base coat stain.
- Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements.
- The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss one open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards. Two tilt fillets and two sprockets.
- The width is measured from the extreme ends of the rafter’s foot cut to foot cut.
- Projection of 500mm is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit.
- See PDF drawing for more detail
- Prices exclude delivery and product is available for next day delivery
- Optional fixing kit is available. See fixings section.
- Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS