Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
The Turton Door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product designed for where low headroon is an issue, 1680mm wide, 500mm projection, 600mm high above door head, maximum brick opening 1220mm, 35 degree pitch, weight 27kg- T1
- The canopy can receive your tiles, slate or felt tiles. Comes with a pair of FSG20-T gallows brackets. This design allows the use of ridge tiles.
- Technical- Dip treated with a microporus base coat stain. Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements. The canopy set consists of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss one open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards. Two tilt fillets and two sprockets. The width is measured from the extreme ends of the rafter’s foot cut to foot cut. Projection is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit.
- Price excludes delivery, product is available for next day delivery.
- Optional fixing kit is available, see fixings section.