The Turton Door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product designed for where low headroon is an issue. (FSC – INT-COC-003944.274)
F-T1 – 1680mm wide, 500mm projection, 600mm high above door head, maximum brick opening 1220mm, 35° pitch, weight 27kg- F-T1
- The canopy can receive your tiles, slate or felt tiles. Comes with a pair of F-SG20-T gallows brackets. This design allows the use of ridge tiles.
- Technical- Dip treated with a microporus base coat stain. Bespoke products are made from the original design (pitch, size of the components can vary) to your requirements.
- The canopy set consists of a pair of gallows brackets, one decorative front truss one open rear truss, two plywood soffit boards. Two tilt fillets and two sprockets.
- The width is measured from the extreme ends of the rafter’s foot cut to foot cut. Projection is the total projection from the wall to the edge of the soffit.
- Price excludes delivery, product is available for next day delivery.
- Optional fixing kit is available, see fixings section.
Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.