Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
Our Dalesman canopy range is a light weight versatile product useful on refurbishment projects as well as new build, at a fraction of the cost of a porch and give that elusive Kerb Appeal to a property. 1280mm- 1500mm wide, 700mm projection, 650mm height above door, 1164mm maximum brick opening, 35 degree pitch, weight 27kg. DC1BC.
- High quality joinery products, that are pleasing to the eye quick and easy to fix. A pair of L30S gallow brackets compliment the canopy. Further brackets can be purchased separetly.
- Any length can be manufactured to your special requirements up to a maximum of four metres long. Please contact us. Built to order please specify width.
- Technical- The Canopy is treated with Protek microporous base coat stain. To receive your felt battens, slate or tiles. The canopy set consist of a pair of gallows brackets, a 6mm plywood soffit, pole and sole plates carries the rafters with a angled head and foot cut to fit the bevelled plates. The joints are glued and air gun nailed. Shaped barge boards are air gun fixed to a shaped fascia board and the sprockets are fixed through the soffit with air gun nails. The top of the gallows bracket is notched to receive the pole plate. The pole plate should be fixed to the masonry with 100mm x 10mm sleeve anchors or 100mm x 10mm Chemical fixings. The canopy fixes to the gallows brackets with two 100mm x 6 mm screws.
- Fixing kit available see fixing section.
- Price exclude delivery. Please allow 10 days for delivery.
(FSC – INT-COC-003944.274)