The Moorland Period Door Canopies are high quality softwood joinery products (FSC – INT-COC-003944.274) built to our standard projection of 750mm.
Any length can be manufactured to your special requirements up to a maximum of four metres long.
F-M1 – 1280mm to 1500mm wide, 750mm projection, 750mm height above door head, maximum brick opening 910mm to 1164mm. 45° pitch, weight 28kg.
- Please state width on ordering. Built to order. Stocked and priced at 1500mm wide.
- The canopy can receive tiles; slate or felt tiles. Comes with two F-MSL45T gallows brackets.
- Extra brackets can also be ordered separately.
- Technical- Dip treated with base coat stain.
- Note – Photo’s show finished on site products. Our canopy sets are not sent primed. This can be requested at an extra cost
- The canopy set consists of a pair of gallows brackets, a 9mm plywood soffit, a purlin with pointed ends carries the birds mouthed return moulded rafters with a angled head cut to fit a bevelled pole plate.
- The joints are glued and air gun nailed. A 45° angle cut tilt fillet is stapled to the leading edge of the soffit and the sprockets are fixed through the soffit with air gun nails. The top of the bracket is notched to receive the pole plate
- Optional fixing kit available see fixing section.
- Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
- Prices exclude delivery. Please allow 10 days for delivery.
(FSC – INT-COC-003944.274)