Swakeley Period Door Canopies are high quality softwood joinery products, (FSC – INT-COC-003944.274)built to our standard projection. Any length can be manufactured to your special requirements up to a maximum of four metres long. 1280mm to 1500mm wide, 750mm projection, 750mm above door head height, maximum brick opening 910mm to 1164mm. 45° pitch , weight 28kg.
- Please specify width on ordering. Built to order.
- The canopy can receive tiles; slate or felt tiles and comes with a pair of F-MSL45-T brackets
- Technical- Dip treated with a base coat micro porous stain. A 6mm over-boarded plywood soffit, a pole plate and a bottom rail carries the birds mouthed rafters with a angled head and foot cut to fit the bevelled pole plate and bottom rail. The butt joints are glued and air gun nailed. A shaped fascia board and shaped barge boards are fitted to the carcass.
- Prices exclude delivery, please allow 10 days for delivery.
- Optional fixing kit available see fixings section
Fittings Kit Includes:
- 6 No 150mm AND 4No 100mm x 10mm SLEEVE ANCHORS.
- 18 No TILE BATTENS, SLATERS FELT CEMENT FIBRE SOFFIT BOARDS AND GALVANIZED NAILS 2 No 70mm x 6mm WOOD SCREWS.
- Optional decorative white cast resin crests available that sit along the head of the bracket. See fixing section