The Bacup door Canopy is a high quality dual pitch softwood joinery product. (FSC – INT-COC-003944.274) Fully Assembled * 1620mm wide,800mm projection, maximum brick opening 1190mm, 45 degree pitch, weight 36kg- Product code- F-DP1
- The canopies can receive your tiles, slate or felt tiles and comes with a pair of F-CB685 brackets. Please note the main picture is a on site installation and factory Ebony stained before dispatch.
- * The canopy set consists of a pair of gallows brackets, one crows foot king post front truss, two open rear truss. Projection 800 mm is the total projection from the wall to the outermost edge of the barge board. Rafter is ex 100mm x 50mm. King post is ex 100mm x 50mm. Tie rail is ex 100mm x 50mm. Facia board ex 225mm x 25mm, barge boards and V T & G soffits. All this is assembled and delivered as one. Simply fix the assembled brackets in place and the assembled canopy (note the fascia and barge are sent loose ready to position and fix in place by your tiler/slater. Note the canopy is bare timber ready to paint/stain unless you have requested a factory coating (at an extra cost).
- Prices exclude delivery and available for next day delivery. Single Canopies are delivered by pallet.
- Optional fixing kit available see fixing section.
- Our Timber products are inspected for faults, dead knots and shakes are filled using a two-part resin filler. All our timber products are now treated with an industrial wood preservative as defined in BS/EN 335-1:1994. The product protects the wood surface against wood destroying and wood discolouring fungi and satisfies the performance requirements of EN599-1. This allows the product to be stained/painted on site.
- All product codes Prefixed with F are certified FSC mix TT-COC-003944.274.